NEW UPDATED! Republicans Screw Taxpayers $44.4+ MILLION

yrogerG hcierdnerhE gehrendreich at rushu.rush.edu
Mon Sep 21 15:39:09 EST 1998

I apologize for acknowledging this guy's spam and causing him to get horribly
over-defensive and start using inappropriate language to describe what he thinks
he knows about my sex-life on these newsgroups.  If I had known that he was even
going to check up on his spam, I would have originally written something that
would have confused him into just going away.

gregory

american_taxpayer at my-dejanews.com wrote:
<snip>