NEW UPDATED! Republicans Screw Taxpayers $44.4+ MILLION

kenneth_w_starr2 at my-dejanews.com kenneth_w_starr2 at my-dejanews.com
Tue Sep 22 20:01:40 EST 1998

UNITED STATES DISTRICT
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA CIRCUIT
_____________________________
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

v.

WE, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

Defendants.
_____________________________

Criminal Action No. 98-0117

SUBPOENA TO TESTIFY AND TO PRODUCE DOCUMENTS AND/OR OBJECTS

To:     We, the American People

  You, and each of you, are hereby commanded to appear in the United States
District Court for the District of Columbia Circuit, in the city of
Washington, District of Columbia, on the 1st day of October, 1998, at 9:00
A.M., to testify in the case of United States v. We, the American People,
regarding, without limitation, any and all SEXUAL ACTIVITIES you have engaged
in and/or witnessed within the past three [3] years of the date herein, and
to bring with you any and all BOOKS, MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS, NECKTIES, CREDIT
CARD RECORDS, RESTAURANT BILLS, THEATRE TICKETS, HOTEL/MOTEL BILLS, MEDICAL
RECORDS, VIDEOTAPES, AUDIOTAPES, COMPUTER STORAGE MEDIA, etc., purchased
and/or received within the past three [3] years of the date herein.

         Please take notice that failure to appear and/or answer personal,
private sexual questions truthfully and completely, and/or produce personal
papers and effects at such date and time, are gounds for criminal prosecution
for contempt and/or perjury, nothwithstanding that that 22-year-old ADULT
WOMAN's, Monica Lewinski's, CONSENSUAL oral sex with the President in
Washington, D.C., in 1996-97, is neither relevant nor material to Paula Jones'
alleged non-consensual sexual harassment in Arkansas seven [7] years ago. See
Fed.R.Evi. 401 and 18 U.S.C. §§ 1621-1623.

  Please take further notice that the unethical and extramarital affairs of
Republicans Newt Gingrich, Henry Hyde, Dan 'scumbag' Burton, or Helen
Chenoweth are not a defense as they are neither relevant nor material to your
personal, private, sexual affairs and/or your job performance.

  This Subpoena is issued on application of the United States of America, by
Kenneth W. Starr, Independent Counsel.

Dated:  September 22, 1998

/s/ Nancy Mayer-Whittinaton
Nancy Mayer-Whittinaton, Esq., Clerk of Court
United States District Courthouse
Third Street & Constitution Avenue N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20001
(202) 273-0555