A SERIOUS LETTER - READ IT!

hfhioe903 at MSN.COM hfhioe903 at MSN.COM
Mon Sep 28 09:30:39 EST 1998

DO YOU - have a strong desire to earn $10,000 to $20,000 per month?

WILL YOU - work hard and in a professional manner to reach that goal?

ARE YOU - teachable. Will you follow instructions and do what I teach in order to reach
that goal?

IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ALL THREE OF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS THEN
READ ON......

If you would like to drastically cut your taxes and earn an extra $10,000 a
month, then you will
have an interest in reading this letter.
Like thousands of other people, I have researched hundreds of
business/money-making
opportunities. There are enough multi-level schemes, franchises, and other types of
businesses for sale to
make you dizzy. None of them made sense to me. I didn’t want to work myself to death
in some MLM
scheme for a few years to finally realize that I didn’t make any money. Also, I refused to
spend a lot of
money for a franchise, just to buy myself a low paying job.
I began to think there wasn’t anything out there for me, until I heard about
the “International Free
Enterprise Association”. Through the association, I was exposed to the Global
Prosperity 2001 and the
Global Prosperity Premier programs. Now I have the business opportunity I have always
sought, and the
opportunity that you will want.
If you are qualified, I will share this opportunity with you. Plus, unlike other
opportunities you have
looked at, I will teach you, personally, how to earn a multiple six figure income, every
year.

First, you have to answer these questions to determine for yourself  if you are
qualified.
1. Are you ambitious, motivated, and do you have the desire to
earn $10.000 to
$20,000 month, every month?
2. Are you willing to work hard and in a professional manner to
achieve your goals?
3. Are you capable of learning and willing to following my direction
to attain your goals?
4. Do you have at least $1500.00 in capital to invest in your
future?

If you answered yes to these questions, and this describes you, then there
are three steps for you
to take.
FIRST:	 Call 1-(850) - 654-7727, then select extension 2001.
SECOND:     	Call the same number and select extension  2002.
Each call is a recording, available 24 hours per day, and each call lasts
about 8 minutes. After you
have listened to the messages, it will be time for us to talk, so I can give you a brief
interview.
THIRD:	Call 1-(800)-636-6773 EXT. 9652 and leave your name, phone
number twice with area code, and the best time to call. Be sure to say in your
message that you
have ALREADY LISTENED TO BOTH RECORDINGS.

If you have the ambition, motivation, and desire to make these calls in order
to change your future,
and to achieve financial freedom, then I’m looking forward to talking with you soon!

Prosperous regards,

Jim Muennich