Alignment.

vv defaultuser at domain.com
Tue Sep 29 05:27:35 EST 1998

 Hi there:
    I am just starting to work with alignment programs and I amn having
some problems. I am using Macaw program ( becouse of it´s freeware) in
order to align some sequences. But even if I have no problem taking the
sequences in the program ( creating Fasta files manually) I am uncapable

to get any homology block-s in my sequences ( even if I tried with the
same sequence with some changes). Any ideas??? Any other easy
program????
    I would thank any suggestion.
                Thanks in advance,
                            Oskar