Cell growth in 96-well plates

dmorgan dormor3 at concentric.net
Wed Sep 30 20:42:27 EST 1998

Most likely you have also noticed a more rapid evaporation in the outer wells
also. There really is not much you can do to ensure all wells support growth at
same rate. I would suggest, though, using only the inside wells and filling the
outside rows with sterile water to minimize evaporation. May sound somewhat
wasteful of these wells, but there it is.