Hello

moneylineone_ at WALLSTREETVIEW.COM moneylineone_ at WALLSTREETVIEW.COM
Sun Apr 25 20:56:52 EST 1999

SIMPLE ? READ THIS !

$$$ THE MONEY LINE $$$

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING VERY CAREFULLY.
PRINT OUT THIS MESSAGE,
AND FOLLOW EACH STEP TO YOUR FINANCIAL FREEDOM.
This is the opportunity of a lifetime, so read on ! Here is a
chance to make $1,500 to $30,000 by spending 30 minutes of your
time.
I know what you are probably saying because I said the same
thing.
I found it hard to believe myself. You can start today and make a
lot
of money by the end of the day.
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY there are NO sign up fee's or cost's. Just a
simple
PHONE CALL. It will only take you about 15 minutes of your time
and ALL
of the hard work will be done for you.
JUST FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Pick up the phone and dial this international phone number :
in the USA dial : 10-10-288-011-56-900-4383
Outside the USA dial : International Access Code first then
56-900-4383
eg. People in Australia dial :0011-56-900-4383
eg. People in Canada dial : 011-56-900-4383
2. Wait 5 (five) seconds for the message to start (you may hear a
couple
of"beeps" , let it go) then press 1 (one) when instructed to do
so.
3. Listen to the recording and follow the directions given.
When asked to enter your registration number, enter this number

********************
EXACTLY 767 390 8892
********************

***********************************
If you are to use this copy for your use, delete this
registration code
and replace it with your OWN CODE. You owe it to yourself to GIVE
IT A
TRY.
There are NO signup cost's so you have NOTHING to lose !! All it
takes
is
a phone call. PLEASE CALL NOW and see how EASY it is. You will
only be
charged for the phone call which is about $6 to $8. That's All
there is
to it !

  If this e-mail was an inconvenience to you we appologize. We
are a

Member of National Organization of Internet Commerce. To have
your name added to our universal remove list please go to
remove at noic.org and the name will be added and distributed to all
of our members.