Trish Prebble trish at faramog.demon.co.uk
Wed Feb 3 15:50:51 EST 1999

I wonder if anyone out there can help me.
I'm a second year biosciences student who has to read, digest and
understand a paper on Toxoplasma invasion.

 I have come across a word, tachyzoite, for which I have been unable to
find a definition.

Logic says that the tachy bit must mean fast or accelerated, but can
anyone throw any light on the zoite bit.

I should be grateful for any help that may be forthcoming.

If silence is golden
then speech is platinum
as it opens up the doors to communication
                                                                   Trish Prebble