ADV: Here's the BIG benefit you'll get when you read what's below!

From187115 at AMSM.COM From187115 at AMSM.COM
Wed Jun 9 03:27:29 EST 1999

Hello,

Have you spent your life looking for the "BIG ONE"?

Well, look no further.  I am an Independent Associate of a company who is
looking for full and part-time marketing associates.  We offer the following
benefits to you:

*Competitive commissions PAID DAILY
*Residual income potential for you and your heirs
*Three years commissions paid in advance
*No products to keep on inventory
*Full Training provided
*FREE Web Site for your promotional needs

If you would like to have a FREE helpful file sent to you regarding
this opportunity, please send an email to 0609 at amsm.com with the
words "BIG-ONE" in the Subject Line, or click on the link below.

Sincerely,

Allen

Or, click on the link below and send.
mailto:0609 at amsm.com?subject=BIG-ONE
AOL Users Click Here:
<A HREF="mailto:0609 at amsm.com?Subject=BIG-ONE">Request File</A>
                            ---Removal Instructions---
You have received this offer because your email address is part of our
"in-house" list.  Our Team promotes professional and responsible use of
direct email marketing. If you received this message in error we apologize.
To be removed from our list, please reply:
mailto:remove0609 at amsm.com?subject=REMOVE-PLEASE
AOL Users Click Here:
<A HREF="mailto:remove0609 at amsm.com?Subject=REMOVE-PLEASE">Request Removal</A>
"Pursuant to Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further
transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at
no cost to you by sending a reply to this email by following the
directions above requesting Removal.

AMSM Enterprises, Inc.
1047 Packwood Rd., Packwood, IA  52580
(319) 653-3117