The Best Home Based Business-No Selling!

YouCanDoIt at MILLIONAIREINTRAINING.COM YouCanDoIt at MILLIONAIREINTRAINING.COM
Wed Mar 3 18:53:58 EST 1999

------=_NextPart_000_018C_01BD9940.715D52A0

<HTML>
<BODY>

<FONT face="MS Sans Serif">
<FONT size=2> We Have The Most Lucrative and Easy Home-Based Business Ever Designed-<BR>
The Only Company That SELLS For You!<BR>
#1 Home Based Business - 2 Years In A Row! A Simply Amazing Business!<BR>
<BR>
The Call is FREE 1-800-811-2141 <BR>
You will be asked for ID Code#41370<BR>
<BR>
If you have been waiting for the right business to hit you between the eyes, THIS IS IT! <BR>
For the first time in the history of network marketing, THIS PROGRAM BREAKS ALL THE RULES!<BR>
We offer you unheard of support, and people are earning six figure incomes-IN THEIR SPARE TIME!<BR>
<BR>
NO meetings, NO conference calls, NO inventory, NO nonsense!<BR>
STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON THE PHONE...Let the company sell for you!<BR>
<BR>
Anyone can do this business and make immediate income, because<BR>
THE COMPANY CLOSES ALL OF YOUR LEADS<BR>
FOR YOU & EVERYONE ELSE!<BR>
The company even pays for the call.<BR>
<BR>
Here are a few toll free numbers to call to listen to some people just like me who<BR>
are doing well with this company. I urge you to call.<BR>
Million Dollar Marketing 1-888-446-6951<BR>
Brenda Cook 1-888-269-7961<BR>
Steven Friedman 1-888-715-0642<BR>
<BR>
We will do the following to help you succeed-<BR>
1) Handle all your recruiting calls,<BR>
close your sales and send you checks every Friday.<BR>
2) Send out information packs for you and your group.<BR>
3) Pay up to 60% in bonuses to infinity.<BR>
(The most lucrative infinity plan ever made)<BR>
4) Offer a money back guarantee.<BR>
5) Offer a national wholesale savings and benefits package.<BR>
Get guaranteed lowest prices on more than 250,000 name<BR>
brand products & services.<BR>
<BR>
The Call is FREE 1-800-811-2141 <BR>
You will be asked for ID Code#41370<BR>
<BR>
Don't Delay...YOU could be making $500 today!<BR>
<BR>
Our E-Mail List was filtered against a Global Remove Database<BR>
If This Message reached you in error, we apologize.<BR>
<BR>
Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress<BR>
this letter can not be considered spam as long as we include:Contact information & a<BR>
Remove link <A HREF="mailto:weights at the-news-depot.com?subject=remove">Click Here</A><BR>
</PRE></HTML><BR>