pc12 cell

Gerrit Bouw gbouw at sci.kun.nl
Wed Mar 10 17:04:49 EST 1999

Dear Sylvie,

I myself cultured pc12 cells for IF, I never had any problems with those cells on coverslips. However, you could try to coat the slides with poly-L-Lysin, the exact protocol is not in my hands though. Other experience with growing cells on coverslips is that you should at least give them 1 or 2 days time to attach.....

Good luck!

Gerrit Bouw