Enzymes info urgently required

carla cicala at unina.it
Fri Mar 19 14:24:30 EST 1999

Enzyme are proteins and, as all proteins, they have primary, secondary and
tertiary structure. These structures indicate as aminoacids are positioned
in the structure of the protein and spatially. You can find information in
any book of biology or organic chemistry in the protein chapter.
If you cannot find more, tell me i can find it for you.
Carla
<7cpgvd$mfa$1 at news5.svr.pol.co.uk>...