Could This Be You?

Cal Us callus4info at uymail.com
Sat Mar 20 03:14:06 EST 1999

You're name has been received as a person interested in
making money. If you have received this e-mail in error,
you may leave your remove request here: mailto:mail45 at usa.net

           $100,000+ FIRST YEAR INCOME
If you're an entrepreneur or have always wanted to be your
own BOSS, read on. We supply state-of-the-art training and
a support system that allows you to work your business from
your home with just a phone-without cold calling.

* Earn $2000-$5000 Weekly-Starting Within 1-4 Weeks!
* No Competition!
* VERY High Profits!
* No Selling...No Selling...No Selling!
* No Risk Guarantee!
* Work From Home, No Overhead, Or Employees!
* High Tech Training & Support!
* Not MLM, 100x More Profitable!
* Multibillion Dollar Travel Industry!
* A company With A Track Record That You Can Really Check Out!
* Debt Free Company!
* Listed On NYSE And Dunn & Brad!

The most incredible part of our business is that
          ALL OF OUR CLIENTS CALL US!

Yes, we really do make a lot of money!!!

DO YOU QUALIFY FOR OUR MENTOR PROGRAM?
ACCEPTING ONLY 12 NEW ASSOCIATES.....

This is not a hobby!  Serious Inquiries Only!

To leave your contact information and have someone call you
at a convenient time, click on this link Conner at newmail.net.
LEAVE YOUR NAME, TELEPHONE NUMBER, AND THE BEST TIME(S) TO
RETURN YOUR CALL.
YOU CAN ALSO CALL OUR 24 HOUR TOLL FREE NUMBER, LISTEN TO THE
2 MINUTE MESSAGE AND LEAVE YOUR INFORMATION 1-888-206-8034.
PLEASE BE PATIENT, OUR CALL LOAD IS VERY HEAVY THIS TIME OF YEAR.

PROMISE:
There will be no attempt to sell you or convince you.  We only
seek out those that truly want to step into a six figure income
now.  If this is you, we will share the best money making
information available in America today.  THAT'S ALL !!!
Also, we will NOT sell or provide your information to anyone !!!

PLEASE... do not call me if you're looking for a "GET RICH QUICK"
scheme or some extra cash, if you're lazy, or if you think that
people just don't make this much money.

We are only looking for FOCUSED, serious entrepreneurs (PT/FT)
with the DESIRE to improve their lifestyle immediately.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read this.
I hope you decide to contact us now so we will have the pleasure
of meeting you.  Remember this about money:
1) It's better to have it than not to have it
2) It's better to have it now than later
3) It's better to have more of it than less of it

Best Wishes,
Robert

To be removed from our mailing list simply click on this link
mail45 at usa.net and enter "remove" in the subject area
and your name will automatically be deleted.