fwd:

kelly242 at AOL.COM kelly242 at AOL.COM
Mon Mar 22 11:56:06 EST 1999

Get YOUR   WWW.COM   WWW.NET  or   WWW.ORG
                      Only $19.95 a month ALL INCLUSIVE.
FREE REGISTRATION, FREE SETUP, NO HIDDEN CHARGES.

ONLY 19.95 a month ALL INCLUSIVE Business or Personal 407-622-2673.

It's all YOURS! No unwanted ads, silly popup windows, or long web address.

To good to be true? We GUARANTEE SATISFACTION or your MONEY back!

AS SEEN in PC magazine, YAHOO, USA TODAY, and on CNET TV.
TO GET STARTED CALL NOW==> 407.622.2673
FREE SEARCH ENGINE SUBMISSIONS TO FIRST 100  SUBSCRIBERS.

EVERYTHING listed below for ONLY That's right $19.95   NO HIDDEN CHARGES
1. Your own domain name   WWW. YOUR DOMAIN NAME HERE .COM
2. 6 page website on our EZ- EDIT-SITE-SYSTEM  (use only if you choose to) with:
   * ORDERFORM (ready to accept credit card orders). -  Already set up.
   * GUESTBOOK  -  Already set up.
   * CATALOG or INFORMATION request form.  -  Already set up.
   * MESSAGEBOARD   -  Already set up.
   * A SEARCHENGINE that searches only YOUR site.   -  Already set up.
   * Daily/Weekly/Monthly Web Site TRAFFIC REPORTS. Graphs, Pie Charts and all.
   * YOUR HOMEPAGE   -  Already set up.
   * Full Custom CGI-BIN (All cgi is supported). and much more.
   * FRONTPAGE support at no additional fee.   -  Already set up.
              --   CALL NOW ====>407-622-267 ===> CALL NOW ====>407-622-2673
3. 20 megs of quality webspace on our Triple Redundant (3DS3's!)
    *Digital Backbone Network (savis) (uunet) (digex)
4. FULL FTP access 24/7 365   -  Already set up.
    * FREE Full Frontpage Support!
5. Unlimited POP E-mail boxes and aliases.
6. Unlimited e-mail addresses at AnyNameYouChoose.com
7. TOLL FREE!   1-800- Helpline
8. 100megs of traffic/day.
9. Support Forum with HTML tools, software and more.
10. Guaranteed 99% uptime or your money back!
11. ONGOING PLEDGE TO PRICE FREEZE
12.    FREE SETUP                  NO HIDDEN COSTS
13.       FREE TRANSFERS          FREE REGISTRATION
14. Worlds largest privately owned all digital network hosting company.
15. Secure servers available for only 10 more a month.
16. Free PerlShop Shopping Cart Software.

 E-commerce / secure server service available at $10 extra per month.
 CALL NOW ====>407-622-2673  ==> CALL NOW ====>407-622-2673

To good to be true? We guarantee satisfaction or your money back

TO BE REMOVED call us at 1800 242 0363 xtn: 1871
Thank you,
Kristy McKlennon
Director of Marketing -- Digital Networks Corporation --