Adenylyl Cyclase and PI pathways

Robert Hartley rh at
Fri Mar 26 03:28:37 EST 1999

In article <19990325135855.11904.00000089 at>,
baron0805 at (Baron0805) wrote:

> Does anyone know of any websites describing adenylyl cyclase and phosphatidyl
> inositol pathways?  If so, let me know.
 Try doing a search for Anne Ridley and Alan Hall W.R.T. Rho reviews; this
should have a wee bit of both, or Shetterline (I think its peter or

Couldn't recomend a web site but try or

Robert Hartley BSc(Hons)
Centre for Cell Engineering,
IBLS Division of Infection & Immunity,
Joseph Black Building,
University of Glasgow,
G12 8QQ
E-Mail rh at
Tel: +44 (0)141 3398855 Ext 2074 (changing to 0074 by 26/6/99)
Fax: +44 (0) 141 330 3730