Adenylyl Cyclase and PI pathways

Robert Hartley rh at mblab.gla.ac.uk
Fri Mar 26 03:28:37 EST 1999

In article <19990325135855.11904.00000089 at ng123.aol.com>,
baron0805 at aol.com (Baron0805) wrote:

> Does anyone know of any websites describing adenylyl cyclase and phosphatidyl
> inositol pathways?  If so, let me know.
 Try doing a search for Anne Ridley and Alan Hall W.R.T. Rho reviews; this
should have a wee bit of both, or Shetterline (I think its peter or
keith).

Couldn't recomend a web site but try Nature.com or newscientist.com

Cheers
Bob

--
Robert Hartley BSc(Hons)
Centre for Cell Engineering,
E-Mail rh at mblab.gla.ac.uk
Tel: +44 (0)141 3398855 Ext 2074 (changing to 0074 by 26/6/99)
Fax: +44 (0) 141 330 3730