easymeals at servetheworld.com easymeals at servetheworld.com
Sat Mar 27 14:57:35 EST 1999

Before you spend any money on food storage items,
come listen to an ENTERTAINING 4 minute Real Audio presentation!!!

Don't buy #10 cans of dried food... get gourmet, easy to prepare
meals for less than what you are already spending at your local grocery store!!!

PLUS, get a no obligations lifetime wholesale membership to buy direct from the
chefs warehouse!!!

*  Enter to win our FREE DRAWING to receive our exclusive
    gourmet food storage meals FREE for 90 days!

* Get our exclusive FAMILY PREPAREDNESS & Y2K REPORTS
   (Updated Weekly) - completely FREE!

* You get a lifetime membership that will save you up to 60%!

Why are thousands of families choosing Harvest Now products for their everyday meals?

Come discover what everyone is talking about at:  http://www.servetheworld.com

If you wish to be removed from our list, a simple "REMOVE"
request sent to remove at servetheworld.com will do it.
NOTE:  When you remove your name from our list server,
this automatically removes your drawing entry as well.