Save big on your next software purchase

hrdbdy at DRCRUSHER.COM hrdbdy at DRCRUSHER.COM
Tue Nov 2 01:40:17 EST 1999

Dear Consumer and Computer User,

 We are sending you this email so that we can offer you the ability to save up to
 20%-50% on Name Brand Software. Popular titles from manufacturers such
 as, Corel, Adobe, Microsoft, McAfee, Symantec, and many more
 manufacturers available. Our company concept is simple: We sell "Name
 Brand" software at wholesale prices. Huge savings can be yours by buying
 direct from us.........and cutting out the middle man.

Specials Week of November 1st

MS Office 2000 Professional-
MS Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise Edition-
MS Office 97 Professional License Pack-
Adobe Photo Shop 5.5- (new version)
Adobe inDesign-
Corel Draw 9-
MS Exchange Server 5.5- (5client)
Corel Word perfect ste:8 (oem) cd

This week only!!

FREE McAfee Office with any purchase over $300!! ($49.95 Value)
FREE pcAnywhere with any purchase over $1000 ($149.95 Value)

If wish to order the above specials now, or for a price quote call us
immediately at 800-834-9043.

Sorry No Purchase Orders At ThisTime.
We are sending you this email to help you or your business save money on
software purchases. This email is meant to help your business, not hinder it.
We apologize if this email does not interest you. However, we have many
satisfied customers saving hundreds--thousands of dollars on their software
purchases.

If you wish to be removed, please type in your email address in the above
remove box and click the remove button. We promise that you will no longer
receive any further correspondence from us.

 If you are experiencing problems with our remove link. Call us to be removed
 at: 888-316-3860.

To be removed:
mailto:hrdbdy at drcrusher.com?subject=removeme

Dear Consumer and Computer User,