Help for the measurement of caspase-8 activity

Jordi Muntané Relat jmuntane at CTV.ES
Sun Oct 3 10:52:46 EST 1999

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BF0DC7.16660160

Dear colleagues, We are trying to evaluate the role of caspase-8 on the =
induction of apoptosis in primary culture of hepatocytes. We would like =
to find an inhibitor of caspase-8 and a substrate to measure its related =
activity. Could someone help us in this purpose?.
Thank you, very much,

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BF0DC7.16660160

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Dear colleagues, We are trying to evaluate the role of caspase-8 on =
the=20
induction of apoptosis in primary culture of hepatocytes. We would like =
to find=20
an inhibitor of caspase-8 and a substrate to measure its related =
activity. Could=20
someone help us in this purpose?.</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you, very much,<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BF0DC7.16660160--