Best targeted e-mail leads

ecenter707 at MAILCITY.COM ecenter707 at MAILCITY.COM
Sun Oct 3 18:14:14 EST 1999

The key to success in markeing online is reaching the people who
are really interested in your ad!

You need targeted e-mails of business opportunity seekers
who are ACTIVELY marketing online and trying to expand their
business TODAY!

These are going to be the lowest prices for deliverable, fresh,
opportunity seekers you are going to find anywhere!

http://www.geocities.com/Wellesley/Veranda/6672

10,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $15
25,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $20
50,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $35

Special!

Order 50,000 e-mails and receive Express Mail Server to send your
e-mails FREE!

Send your e-mails safely bypassing your ISP's mail server!

This is not a demo but a permanent license for the software!

I received your e-mail as someone interested in Internet Business
Opportunities. If I received your e-mail in error, or you are no
longer interested, please reply with "remove" in the subject.