culturing problems

Elizabeth Aluck ealuck at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 5 17:04:44 EST 1999

I work for a biotech company that cultures hybridoma cells for the
production of monoclonal antibodies.  We recently built a new cell culture
laboratory and I have been having an unusually high number of culture
problems.  About 15 different cell lines which I have successfully grown in
other labs are not growing in this new lab.  I have eliminated obvious
problems, such as media, CO2%, and temp.  If you have absolutely any ideas
as to why I cannot get these cell lines to grow, or if you know anyone who
might be able to help, I would greatly appreciate it.  If I cannot solve
this problem soon, I will have to shut the whole lab down.  You can reach me
at ealuck at
Thank you for your time!
Elizabeth Aluck

Get Your Private, Free Email at