A Branch of Biology

peregrine9999 at my-deja.com peregrine9999 at my-deja.com
Wed Oct 6 01:55:14 EST 1999

hi

There is a branch of biology that deals with how life began on earth,
and how it could begin on other planets. I was reading about it the
other day, but can't for the life of me remember what it is called.
I am not talking about cell, molecular, marine, or evolutionary biology,
but about how the right circumstances can make a kind of 'soup' in which
life has a probability of being created. If somebody could remind me of
the name of that branch I would be grateful.

Regards

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.