culturing problems

Joe Chandler mbiotec at
Wed Oct 6 07:25:57 EST 1999

Here are a couple of thoughts.  If the inubators were disinfected after you
moved them, did you properly rince them out.  Even a light residue could be
getting into the cultures.  Have you double checked the incubator
temperatures (with an NBS thermometer).  Is any routine that was done in
the prior facility now not being done.  (I hate the supersticious stuff,
but I think we cell culturists survive by our routines.) Just a few
thoughts.  I am sure others may have some better ideas.