culturing problems

Richard P. Grant r_grant at see.sig.for.address
Wed Oct 6 08:15:14 EST 1999

In article <19991005215720.33477.qmail at>, ealuck at HOTMAIL.COM
("Elizabeth Aluck") wrote:

> If you have absolutely any ideas
>as to why I cannot get these cell lines to grow, or if you know anyone who
>might be able to help, I would greatly appreciate it.

Hmm how's the a/c in the new lab?  Is the problem contamination - 'cos a/c
units are notorious for that?

Do you have a cleaner who puts bleach (&c.) on the floor? - trust me, that
can kill your cultures.

Richard P. Grant MA DPhil     |             rgrant at
work:        |      home:
  -- 'You like your Macintosh better than me, don't you Dave?' --