PRICELESS!!!! ysvld

bqsju at HOTBOT.COM bqsju at HOTBOT.COM
Fri Oct 8 23:38:39 EST 1999

I net over $400 my FIRST DAY selling the most sought after product in the world.

And I can do that everyday! But I found something even easier and more profitable! No selling, not MLM, but 100 times more powerful!

As a bonus for joining, you will be given info on how to purchase the above mentioned most sought after product at 50% off, plus a $275 free electricity unit which lasts forever and is self contained (doesn't even
need batteries). It will run everything in your house when the power goes out. You will never have an electric bill again. You will also receive info on the following inventions:

to neutralize radiation; an agriculture product that grows corn 16 feet tall, and 500 tomatoes on one plant without the need for pesticides; to get fresh water right out of the ocean (with no operating costs to make
it); maintenance-free low cost housing that lasts 2000 years; heat paint to keep snow and ice off the driveway; cooling without using a refrigerant; a mug that converts junk food into food that is good for you;
a pocket device found to protect people from all major: diseases, toxins, chemicals and pesticides; and even more.

A Little Info on This Powerful Biz:
We are looking for qualified people to work on our team. Those on our team who follow our simple and unique system can easily make $3000 to  $5,000
their very first week. If motivated, please read on.

I would like to introduce you to an exciting new wealth building program that is more profitable than any multi-level, direct sales, franchise, or investment opportunity in existence today.

The product we market is extremely high in demand. The system we use requires no selling and is very automated. Follow our simple formula and your income will be huge and constant sooner than you will probably imagine.

Although this company has been going strong for several years, with our group it is 100 times better. All obstacles are eliminated, a powerful incentive added, as well as a priceless secret for promoting.

Additionally,the product has an unheard of high commission.
Furthermore, in our group one  need not sell, nor even find leads.
Remember, I left a very lucrative business to do this.

By working about an hour a day, and with our high percentage who join, you can easily make $3000 to $5,000 your first week. We have such a powerful
recruiting secret it is priceless, and no other group has it!

For more information on the powerful money maker:
mailto:in_the_know at usa.net?subject="big"