Increase Sales w/4 Powerful Words

billyjo1 at billyjo1 at
Sun Oct 10 04:22:41 EST 1999

To be removed, send email to billyj8f at
and type remove in the subject line. You will be removed.
Get Ready For Xmas Shoppers!!!

Increasing Your Sales Means Greater Income For You,
To 100% Or More!

4 powerful words

We Accept Credit Cards!

You will be Accepting Major Credit Cards Within 10 Days!!

Good Credit / Bad Credit / No Credit / No Problem!!

99% Approval

Regular $195.00 Application Fee Waived With This Offer!!!

We Specialize in Home Based Businesses - MLM's - Small
Business - Network Marketing - Internet Online Stores -
Software Venders - Whatever business!!! We Do It!!!

High Risk? Welcome!

Features Include:

* Real Time or Batch... You Choose!
* Beautiful Shopping Cart Applications!
* Super Low Discount Rate
  ( 1.79% to 2.49% depending on risk )
* Mac and PC Compatible CC Software

Accept All Major Credit Cards!
To have a representative contact you, please call our toll
free voice mail and leave the following Info.

1-800-409-8302  Ext 1287

Best Time To Call_____Pacific - Mountain - Central - Eastern
Company Name______________________________
Type of Product______________________________

A merchant account representative will contact you soon.
Here's What Our Customers Are Saying...

Testimonial # 1 - " After numerous attempts in trying to get
a merchant account, I finally found a company that approved
me without having to show proof of income! "
Thank you. S.J./Ca.

Testimonial # 2 - " I was doubtful at first, I could not believe
they would approve me since I had been turned down
everywhere else. This has helped my business 1000 fold.
Thanks to you guys. " E.C./CA

Testimonial # 3 - I knew having a merchant account would
increase my sales, But never thought it would be so great.
In addition in being able to take major credit cards, I can
also do real time credit card processing on the internet and
receive orders while I am Sleeping. It's awsome! I encourage
every serious business owner to get one. Thanks. M.B./MI

Testimonial # 4 - " Being a homebased business owner, no
one would approve me, until this came my way. I am more
than greatful. Within 10 days I had my merchant account
set up. I am more than pleased with the 24 hr. customer
service. My business has sky rocketted because I now can
accept credit card orders. " Oscar/FL