Increase Sales w/4 Powerful Words

billyjo1 at ikts.fhg.de billyjo1 at ikts.fhg.de
Sun Oct 10 04:22:41 EST 1999

To be removed, send email to billyj8f at eastmail.com
and type remove in the subject line. You will be removed.
--------------------------------
Get Ready For Xmas Shoppers!!!

Increasing Your Sales Means Greater Income For You,
To 100% Or More!

4 powerful words

We Accept Credit Cards!

You will be Accepting Major Credit Cards Within 10 Days!!

Good Credit / Bad Credit / No Credit / No Problem!!

99% Approval

Regular $195.00 Application Fee Waived With This Offer!!!

We Specialize in Home Based Businesses - MLM's - Small
Business - Network Marketing - Internet Online Stores -
Software Venders - Whatever business!!! We Do It!!!

High Risk? Welcome!

Features Include:

* Real Time or Batch... You Choose!
* Beautiful Shopping Cart Applications!
* Super Low Discount Rate
  ( 1.79% to 2.49% depending on risk )
* Mac and PC Compatible CC Software

Accept All Major Credit Cards!
To have a representative contact you, please call our toll
free voice mail and leave the following Info.

1-800-409-8302  Ext 1287

Name_____________________________________
Phone_______________________
Best Time To Call_____Pacific - Mountain - Central - Eastern
Company Name______________________________
Type of Product______________________________

A merchant account representative will contact you soon.
Here's What Our Customers Are Saying...

Testimonial # 1 - " After numerous attempts in trying to get
a merchant account, I finally found a company that approved
me without having to show proof of income! "
Thank you. S.J./Ca.

Testimonial # 2 - " I was doubtful at first, I could not believe
they would approve me since I had been turned down
everywhere else. This has helped my business 1000 fold.
Thanks to you guys. " E.C./CA

Testimonial # 3 - I knew having a merchant account would
increase my sales, But never thought it would be so great.
In addition in being able to take major credit cards, I can
also do real time credit card processing on the internet and
receive orders while I am Sleeping. It's awsome! I encourage
every serious business owner to get one. Thanks. M.B./MI

Testimonial # 4 - " Being a homebased business owner, no
one would approve me, until this came my way. I am more
than greatful. Within 10 days I had my merchant account
set up. I am more than pleased with the 24 hr. customer
service. My business has sky rocketted because I now can
accept credit card orders. " Oscar/FL