SAFE SOAP FOR TISSUE CULTURE??

Lesley Weston lesley at INTERCHANGE.UBC.CA
Mon Oct 18 11:45:55 EST 1999

You can still get 7X, only now it's called ES7X, from ICN. It's supposed to be
ecologically correct now, which I suppose means they have changed it, but when I
switched to it I didn't notice any difference in my cultures.

Lesley Weston.