digital video camera for Macintosh?

Wed Oct 20 21:44:26 EST 1999

Try Pixera (http://www.pixera.com), though I haven't got one. One or two of
their models are specifically for microscopy. -Dick Gordon
>Does anybody know whether there is one of these new "digital video
>cameras" out there that works with Macintosh computers?
>I need it for microscopy. Digital video cameras are supposed to provide
>real-time images as well as high resolution still pictures but most seem
>to work only with Windows-based computers.
>Any advice is greatly appreciated.
>Thomas

Dr. Richard Gordon, Radiology, U. Manitoba, HSC, 820 Sherbrook Street,
Winnipeg R3A 1R9 Canada, Phone: (204) 789-3828, fax: (204) 787-2080/ Book
just out: The Hierarchical Genome & Differentiation Waves: Novel
Unification of Development, Genetics & Evolution:
http://www.wspc.com.sg/books/lifesci/2755.html, E-mail:
GordonR at cc.UManitoba.ca