digital video camera for Macintosh?

Brendan Smith necrotic at
Fri Oct 22 11:39:02 EST 1999

I would highly suggest taking a look at the SPOT-RT by Diagnostic
Instruments.  This is a Peltier cooled digital camera that takes 12 frames
per second at a resoultion of 1315 x 1033.  It has 12 bit grey scale and
36 bit RGB color.  This adds up to unbelieveably stunning images.  All
image capture can be performed through an Adobe Photoshop plug-in so it
works fine with Macs.

I think it is exactly what you are looking for.

Take a look at