LOOKING FOR GEMS! syiyb

xhymb at HOTBOT.COM xhymb at HOTBOT.COM
Sat Oct 23 00:18:13 EST 1999

LOOKING FOR GEMS!

It's So Simple To Earn $2,000 - $5,000 Per Week Nowadays...

We're searching for elite individuals with the work ethic necessary to generate a cash-flow for themselves of $2,000 - $5,000 per week. In as little as four to six months, you could increase that to over $20,000 per
month. If you really have a burning desire and commitment, we guarantee you that you'll reach this explosive income!

Can you read a short script to our qualified leads and then turn the interested prospects over to our electronic sales medium? (You will not be
required to do any selling.)  Do you have the self-discipline to ignore the TV for a couple of hours per day? Are you looking for a legitimate home-based business opportunity that is not multi-level marketing or a chain-letter scheme? If you would like to build an amazing income that will grow lightning-fast and make you a profit of $1,000.00 every time
only one prospect makes a purchase, then this is for you! You can build the business under our guidance and support without having to attend meetings or sell people things they don't need.

Call NOW our TOLL FREE, PRE-RECORDED Message:
1-888-557-5744
or mailto:lookgem at fiberia.com
Please Include Your Name and Contact Information

We market a real product that pays real commissions to you – $1,000.00 per sale – just for making the initial contacts. With our turnkey lead generation systems you'll always talk to people who actually WANT to talk
to you.

You have nothing to lose. There's no risk involved, nor is there any obligation whatsoever and you may be qualified to earn thousands of extra dollars per month! So call now!

The call is FREE, and there is absolutely no obligation.  So, what have
you got to lose?

Call Toll Free 1-888-557-5744

P.S. You literally have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to GET INVOLVED NOW!   Don't let this one go by. You have absolutely nothing to lose! This could be the most fascinating and profitable business of your life!

Please, serious inquiries only.