Invitation to join adlist at globelists.com

adlist-subscribe at GLOBELISTS.COM adlist-subscribe at GLOBELISTS.COM
Sat Oct 23 08:33:54 EST 1999

You have been invited to join the email list
'adlist' at globelists.com
by your friend adlist <cyber1 at cyber.clara.net>.

Here's what this list is all about:
"The BIG "BIZOP LIST""

Here's what adlist has to say about it"
"If you are doing business on the net ... JOIN THIS LIST

If you are seeking opportunities .. click here
http://www.loadsadosh.com/members/classified.htm"

To join this list, all you have to do is click 'Reply' and then 'Send'.
You will receive a confirmation email shortly with more information.
Or, come to the globelists website to set up all your options:
http://globelists.theglobe.com/subscribe.taf?list=8025.

If the above topic bores you to tears or if you don't want to be added
to this list, just disregard this message.

http://globelists.theglobe.com/
Create your own list, join a different list or find out more about us.

(c) 1999 theglobe.com, inc.  All Rights Reserved.
theglobe.com and globelists are service marks of theglobe.com, inc.
By using our globelists service, you agree to our terms of use.
http://globelists.theglobe.com/terms/