It's Free - If You Want It -NXKK

marketing1021 at POHK.usa.net marketing1021 at POHK.usa.net
Sat Oct 23 09:39:27 EST 1999

JUST FOR READING THIS OFFER - FREE

650+BUSINESS REPORTS, YOU CAN SELL OR USE THEM TO GENERATE TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE - YOUR
CHOICE !!! We appreciate your time.

	FREE CYBERSPACE MALL AVAILABLE WITH NOTHING DOWN !!!
Over 1000's items to sell, 26 store fronts already,the mall is free, just for asking.

BUSINESSMAN CREATED AMERICAN BUSINESS PYGMALION - First time ever, it has never been done
before.

He's "giving away" a cyberspace catalog showroom mall worth well over $100,000. FREE ! NO GIMMICKS !

He is also giving away the most powerful internet manual ever written, called "365 DAYS TO SUCCESS".....
THE MANUAL IS PRICELESS, IT WILL TEACH YOU ALL TRICKS OF DOING BUSINESS ON INTERNET........ALL
SECRETS REVEALED........
1000's of ideas how to generate business online and offline.

          NOTHING DOWN AND YOU CAN BE IN YOUR OWN MALL TOMORROW !!!

It costs you nothing just to check it out.  And your time is rewarded.  See below:  get free reports or how to
get subscriptions to 100 free magazines, just for your time...

           THE BEST AND MOST SUCCESSFUL PROGRAM IN 1999 !!!

YOU WILL HAVE YOUR OWN MALL, WITH 26 STORE FRONTS, 1000 + ITEMS TO OFFER, SERVICES TO
SELL, NO WAREHOUSING, NO HANDLING, NO SHIPPING- THE
BEST PART- YOU"LL GET PAID FIRST !!!  YOUR OWN URL, YOUR OWN SECURE ORDER FORM.

       JUST ASK FOR ALL DETAILS, YOU"LL BE HAPPY YOU DID !!!

You click off, you lost $100,000 in assets and a huge opportunity to make any income you want.  There are
no limits how far you can go.

                     WE HAVE FEW HUNDRED OWNERS NOW !!!

First time ever!  This is the most unique business opportunity on the internet.  Check it out.  This is NOT one
of those scams you get twenty times a day about how you can make huge money the next day.  This is
NOT MLM, NOT an "affiliate" or "reseller" program.

	      This is a one-of-a-kind, solid business opportunity.

                     You will be in your own business!

It is also an exceptional situation for international owners - it is something they never had before.  Now you
can have a business in USA,with US merchant account, US corporation, US checking account and NO
automatic IRS tax withdrawal. Without being US citizen- first time ever.

           W E  A R E  B U Y I N G  I F  Y O U  H A V E
                       SOMETHING TO SELL !!

WE ARE LOOKING FOR UNIQUE ITEMS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD, you must be a manufacturer, you must
drop- ship and your price must be the best.

We are interested in your products, services you offer, etc. We believe the Internet should be a business
opportunity for everyone.  When we reach our goal, a plateau of 1000 mall owners, just think how much
merchandise we can move as one united and organized group.

Each member easily can market and sell 1000 widgets a year, the group can sell one million widgets a year.
Do you see the potential ???

Of course your product or service must fit with the products or services in the mall, must be unique, highly
salable/it is spelled correctly/, priced right, and you must be able drop-ship to all places in the world - we do
have 25% owners from foreign countries.......

           I N T E R E S T E D  N O W  ????????

For more information on this truly unparalleled business offer, click here:
mailto:infodesk1021 at bigfoot.com?subject=IWantMoreInfo

Please, understand, that if you ask for more info and later you complain that you were spammed, this is
called entrapment and is a felony if you use phone lines and do it across state lines.  If that happens, we'll
take legal action against those persons.  You cannot have it both ways.  If you want to be
removed, just click on remove link below and you are removed.

Because we appreciate your taking a few minutes of your time click here:
mailto:infodesk1021 at bigfoot.com?subject=650freeReportsPlease and we will e-mail you info about 650
free reports. You can sell them or use them to generate traffic at your Website. Excellent business
information.

This is a message for people interested in changing their financial future and looking for business
opportunities.  It is not our intent to send this message to anyone in the state of Washington and Virginia.
Our software is filtered to exclude these states but if you did receive it, it is due a malfunction of the filter.

If you don't want to receive our messages, we certainly don't want to waste our time and your time mailing
to you. Complaining to an ISP or any other company is not going to get you removed from our list.  No ISP or
outside company will send us your address to enter in our Remove Database.  Please e-mail us at
mailto:marketing1017 at bigfoot.com?subject=RemoveMe
which will permanently remove you from all future mailings from us.  If you have more than one e-mail
address please type them in the body of the message
and we will remove all your addresses from our database.

We send all flamers, hackers and people using vulgar language to FBI and Interpol on a monthly basis.  We
take legal action against people spreading worms/viruses through e-mail as well as their ISP's.