UNLIMITED Long Distance, $35,$75per Month Flatrate !!

hvn at ANGELFIRE.COM hvn at ANGELFIRE.COM
Sun Oct 24 04:23:44 EST 1999

This is a one time mailing.  We apologize if you find this email offensive
or an intrusion on your privacy. If you like to be remove from this list
Reply back with the word "remove" in the subject line. This message is sent
in compliance of the proposed bill Section 301, paragraph(a)(2)(c) s.1618..

Imagine UNLIMITED Long Distance Calls  for Only $35 per month Flat Rate plan
or a $75 per month plan. !! Now You Can Talk on the phone as long as you
want(24hrs/7days) Anywhere USA domestic calls for a one flat rate fee !!
No Computer required. phone to phone pin drop quality..  FREE Demo. We can
call you to hear the sample. 30 days satisfaction money back guarantee..

SALES REP WANTED !! We're in a pre-launch ! This HOT New Technology will
allow you to make a lots of money part-time..Your commission checks can pay
for the monthly fee and it is just like getting a FREE phone call forever plus makes
a lots of money at the same time..

For More INFO email your NAME, PHONE, EMAIL by REPLYING BACK..

Thank  You !!