AGA INFORMATION LTD

AGA INFORMATION LTD aga at aga.com.hk
Sun Oct 24 08:36:55 EST 1999

AGA INFORMATION LTD

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this message.  But, if you have
read this message & found that it is helpful to your business, please do not hesitate
to contact us.

We, AGA Information Ltd., were incorporated on 23-01-92, dedicated to provision of
a comprehensive range of Business & Credit Information & Receivables
Management Services including Debt Collection Services to local & overseas
corporate users.

The efforts of our services assist your company in: -

- Adjusting or setting credit limits of your client's account
- Identifying your potential customers
- Revealing the background of your prospective collaborators
- Accessing supplier's ability while considering placing orders
- Recovering the overdue payment

Principal services provided: -

- Local & international co. credit reports
- BR/Limited co search
- Civil litigation check
- PRC in-depth market research report
- Debt collection

For more details, please click into our website : www.aga.com.hk or you may
contact us at: -

Address :	7/F, East Wing, Sincere Insurance Building, 4-6 Hennessy Road,
		Wanchai, HK.

E-mail Address	:	aga at aga.com.hk

Telephone No.	:	(852) 2866 6438