UTOPIA INT'L HOLDINGS LTD

Utopia.International.holdings.LTD, utopia2000 at HONGKONG.COM
Wed Oct 27 14:17:26 EST 1999

We provide the international business service.

Import / Export: We can be the liason on behalf of you to deal with your associate partner in mainland
                       China.  We only charge for the service charge.

Liason Office:  If you want to establish an office in HK, we can provide you marvellous service in
                      contacting Mainland China or be the quality controller for the product you order.

Profitable product: camera at about US$6 to 7
                           ink cartridge or ink refill or printer ribbon and etc...