Strong Work Ethic Earns $2K to $5K Weekly zbesf

wvzqv at HOTBOT.COM wvzqv at HOTBOT.COM
Fri Oct 29 00:01:45 EST 1999

You are invited to call toll free:

       - 1-800-517-6336  -
where you will learn about:

Honest, Ethical Home Business - Not Multi-Level-Marketing

Committed Individuals Earn $10,000+ Monthly in 30 to 60 Days

80% Commission on each sale

Turn-key Lead-Generation System - Prospects Call You !

2.4 Million-Dollar Teleconferencing System
     Does Selling For You.

Daily Support and Training

You must supply the work ethic and commitment.

We are not selling travel, lotions, potions or vitamins. We have an exclusive product and service attractive to anyone with an income.

You owe it to yourself and your family to find out more.
You are invited to call toll free: 1-800-517-6336

I look forward to our interview.
Gary

P.S.  HIGHLY MOTIVATED INDIVIDUALS ONLY!!!