->FREE IPO NET STOCK OFFER FOR USA<-

resellers at iname.com resellers at INAME.COM
Sun Oct 31 19:31:07 EST 1999

            $$ LOOK! FREE SIGN UP $$
           $$ FREE IPO STOCK SHARES $$
             $$ NO OBLIGATION $$
                   (USA ONLY)
GOT VISION??? JOIN THE NETWORK REVOLUTION!

THIS IS AN INVITATION AND IT IS TOTALLY FREE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Invitation~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steven Sigman has sponsored you for a Free Membership in YouNetwork, the e-commerce network for Savings, Earnings, and Ownership.To register and learn more, click on the link below or copy and paste it into your browser.

http://www.younetwork.com/exec/nav.sid?pub=N1000583254

WHAT THE FINANCIAL MARKETS ARE SAYING:

"An example of a legit offering came from YouNetwork Corp.  A search of the SEC's Edgar database called up a series of SB-2 forms that the company had filed. The company offers free shares to those who register, refer others or buy stuff from its online catalog of consumer electronics and books." -Investor's Business Daily, Sept 21, 1999

"By the book: Don Senerath and Kyle Taylor are playing by the SEC's rules in issuing stock for their Internet launch." -Kiplinger's Personal Finance Magazine, August 1999

"To date, only YouNetwork Corp., a Web Shopping service has had registration service cleared by the SEC for a free stock offering."-Wall Street Journal, 7/23/99

"We have the SEC's blessing." -USA Today, 7/22/99

"At least one company has registered with the SEC to give away shares." -Bloomberg News, 7/22/99

"In a unique venture that is likely to change the face of e-commerce,YouNetwork has developed a network that empowers consumers to take control of their purchasing power." -YouNetwork Press Release "YouNetwork Offers Shares At No Cost In First-Ever Registered Membership IPO, 7/22/99 YouNetwork, the e-commerce network for Savings, Earnings, and Ownership.

~~~~~Member Stock Program~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YouNetwork Corporation (a Delaware Corporation)

ANNOUNCES

1,000,000 shares of Class A common stock at $0.00 per share.
1,000,000 shares of Class B common stock at $1.00 per share.

The YouNetwork Corporation registration statement is declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission.

http://www.younetwork.com/exec/nav.sid?pub=N1000583254

~~~~~~~~~~~About YouNetwork~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Savings-Earnings-Ownership

You Save: You receive discounts on purchases of branded
products and services, and accumulate rebates in your
YouNetwork account.

You Earn: Your member referrals and product recommendations
earn you additional rebates for helping spread the word.

You Own: You can own shares in YouNetwork by joining,
referring your friends and purchasing products.

http://www.younetwork.com/exec/nav.sid?pub=N1000583254

THANKS AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

Steven Sigman

REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS

We are on the same opt-in list, or we have exchanged emails in the past. To be removed from our list please send an email to resellers at iname.com?subect=remove and we will remove your information the group or site listings immediately.