save 50%-75% on namebrand software

nails4 at FLASH.NET nails4 at FLASH.NET
Wed Sep 1 05:43:59 EST 1999

Dear Friend,
Stop paying retail prices for name brand software???
Saving as much as 50 - 75% off retail,
Your Online Discount Software Retailer...
announces up to 50% - 75% Off of... retail prices

Weekly Specials!

Microsoft Office 97 Professional (Jewel Cased)
Priced at  $69.95
Jewel Cased VERSION DOES NOT INCLUDE MANUAL!

Microsoft Office 97 Professional (Retail Box)
Priced at  $169.95

Microsoft NT Work Station 4.0 (Retail Box)
Priced at $129.95

Microsoft NT Server 4.0 5 user (Retail Box)
Priced at $299.95

MS Visual Studio Pro 6.0 (Retail Box)
Priced at $489.95

MS Visual Basic Pro 6.0 (Retail Box)
Priced at $259.95

pcANYWHERE 9.0 H&R
Priced at $89.95

Our Prices are unbeatable. Just try us.

ORDER Today!! 800-834-9043
you subscribed or someone you know subscribed
for you at one of our associate web sites.

TO BE REMOVED FROM OUR MAILING LIST
mailto:newsoftware at iforward.com?subject=removeme

We are trying our best to offer a "turn key"  way for you to be removed from our mailing list.  To be
properly removed we ask that you follow directions and click the remove link.  Calling our isp and getting our box shut down
will not get you get you removed from our mailing list.