Endothelial cells: Stress analisys

Cyril Guey cguey at mcn.mc
Sat Sep 4 09:19:40 EST 1999

Hello Roberto

I'm Cyril Guey MD,PhD , we have a start-up located in Monaco, dedicated to
cell's culture and tissue, and I'm especially interrested by the physiology
of cardiac cell's and I've develloped an original method to cultivate
cardiomyocites and obtain viable cardiac tissue.

If you are interresting to join us in our research, we could open to you our
lab and share our experiences.

regards,