Save Home Owners BIG $$

Sat Sep 4 14:06:02 EST 1999

If you are serious about making a good income now
with residual income in the future. Now I am talking
about serious money. You must like people and enjoy
saving them BIG      $$$. If you meet those
qualifications, we will train you to make a huge
income and become wealthy. Call 1-800-365-7550 ext,
If you are not serious and cannot devote 3 to 10
hours a week, please do not waste your time or ours.
After calling please email me at
speedhorse at
Thanks for your time. Think MONEY!

This is NOT SPAM! Your address is on our in-house
mailing list because you have
either contacted us in the past or because you
belong to one of the many E-Zines
or safe lists of which we are also members.