THIS IS THE PERFECT BUSINESS pimqs

itbkbqcvvbcfrokh at HOTBOT.COM itbkbqcvvbcfrokh at HOTBOT.COM
Wed Sep 8 22:06:21 EST 1999

THIS IS THE PERFECT BUSINESS

GREAT PLANS WITH GREATER INCOME FOR YOU
WOULD YOU INVEST TIME AND ENERGY TO PROVIDE
FOR YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE?

THIS IS THE PERFECT BUSINESS
   Over our 10 year life
90% of the individuals who have joined our organization are still active 96% of these individuals have referred others to the plan.

 Our product sells quick, stays on the books,
& builds permanent residual income.

For a FREE Information Package
(You will be under no obligation)
IMPORTANT: PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR
NAME, ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER
mailto:pgperegoy at earthlink.net

THINK ABOUT THESE FACTS

 -NO CAPITAL INVESTMENT-NO PRODUCTS TO PURCHASE

 -NO INVENTORY TO SELL-NO EMPLOYEES

 -NO DELIVERIES-NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED

 -OVER 1 MILLION MEMBERS STRONG NATIONALLY!

 - OUR COMPANY IS  THE NATION'S LARGEST PROVIDER OF
 DENTAL, VISION & PRESCRIPTION BENEFITS

We offer individuals, families and
companies dental, vision and prescription
discount benefit plans

For a FREE Information Package
(You will be under no obiligation)
mailto:pgperegoy at insurer.com

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this letter cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes contact information
& a method of removal.

 To be removed call 888-290-8411
OBC PO BOX 114, Chapel Hill, NC
27514 or mailto:togetoff at hotmail.com