Caspase-8

Jordi Muntané Relat capadilla at CTV.ES
Tue Sep 14 14:13:47 EST 1999

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BEFEF7.3A524540

Dear colleagues, We are trying to evaluate the role of caspase-8 on the =
induction of apoptosis in primary culture of hepatocytes. We would like =
to find an inhibitor of caspase-8 and a substrate to measure its related =
activity. Could someone help us in this purpose?. Thank you, very much,

Jordi Muntan=E9 Relat. Hospital Reina Sof=EDa. Unidad de =
Investigaci=F3n. Av Men=E9ndez Pidal s/n. 14004-C=F3rdoba. Spain

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BEFEF7.3A524540

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>
<P>Dear colleagues, We are trying to evaluate the role of caspase-8 on =
the=20
induction of apoptosis in primary culture of hepatocytes. We would like =
to find=20
an inhibitor of caspase-8 and a substrate to measure its related =
activity. Could=20
someone help us in this purpose?. Thank you, very much,</P>
<P>Jordi Muntan&eacute; Relat. Hospital Reina Sof&iacute;a. Unidad de=20
Investigaci&oacute;n. Av Men&eacute;ndez Pidal s/n. =
14004-C&oacute;rdoba.=20
Spain</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P></DIV></BODY></HTML>