{{{Brand New}}} You will be Paid USD$0.60/hour To Surf The Net FREE! Highest Referrals Payout!

matchgal at EUROPE.COM matchgal at EUROPE.COM
Thu Sep 16 00:23:11 EST 1999

{{{FREE}}} {{{No Scam}}} {{{No Hype}}} {{{Not MLM}}} {{ Not Pyramid}}}
{{{Not Chain Letters}}}

Dear Online Surfer,

I ran across something on the Internet today that I really do like.
It is a company that will actually pay you 60 cents an hour to surf
the web. Free of Charge! The reason is they are sharing part of the
advertising income with you.

They don't get in your way while on-line, and they don't make you
visit any special sites, they just have a simple little software
application that sits on your computer, displaying ads and counting
your money.

The application is no bigger than a typical banner ad, and you can
move it around anywhere on your screen, so it really isn't too
distracting. The ultimate thing about the concept is that they not
only pay you to surf the web, but will also pay you when your friends
and family are on-line as well.

For anyone you refer you are going to get 10 cent per hour down to 5
level!.You can use their online calculator to find out instantly why
you can easily make USD1000+ every month.

The 10 cent hourly rate per referral is double compare with other
similar opp. which mean that you will earn double from your referrals
group!

You can check out and sign up at the link below:-

http://www.epipo.com/signup_form.asp?jerinne

Best of luck, and be sure to let me know what you think.

Jerinne
matchgal at europe.com

This is one time message only. I sincerely apologize to you if you find
this  msg annoying as I need fund for my education desparately and
hope these help.

To Remove pleas send a mail to magicgal at mylaptop.com?subject=REMOVE

I had install an automatic removal system to ensure  your request are
handle properly & completely. Please do not make complain to this
email account in order to ensure the integrity of this removal system.
Many Thanks.