Lose 2-14 Inches in ONE Hour!

carpediem at MAILMAN.ZZN.COM carpediem at MAILMAN.ZZN.COM
Fri Sep 17 19:15:31 EST 1999

Did you know that there's a way to lose 2 to 14 inches of fat
PERMANENTLY and SAFELY in only 1 HOUR?!

Did you know that this has been CLINICALLY PROVEN?!

Did you know that Men AND Women have been spending
$75-135 to have a salon provide this service for them?!

Did you know that you can now lose 2 to 14 inches of fat in
ONE HOUR, PERMANENTLY and SAFELY, in the privacy
and comfort of your own home -- for UNDER $20 ?!

I know it sounds unbelievable, but it's true!!  With an ALL-NATURAL,
SPECIALLY FORMULATED, herbal and mineral body wrap, you can
PERMANENTLY and SAFELY lose 2 to 14 inches of fat in ONE HOUR!
I did -- and so can YOU!

Get details NOW about our clinically proven body wrap by emailing
us at:
mailto:wrapinfo4u at mailcity.com?SUBJECT=DETAILS

Still skeptical?  Just listen to these testimonials from REAL people
who have used our specially formulated body wraps:

"I lost 11-1/2 inches after my very first body wrap.  After my second
and third wraps, I lost over 18 inches more.  Then, following my
last body wrap, I lost an additional 16 inches.  In one month, I lost
45 inches!  Furthermore, I have more energy than ever, and I feel
so much healthier!"
--Sherrie Lopez, CA

"I just did my first body wrap a few days ago, and it was fantastic!
I lost 5 inches in just 1 hour!  After completing the wrap, I had the best
night's sleep I had had in a long time and woke up very refreshed &
energized.  My body feels tighter & 'lighter' now too.  I can't wait to
see the results after 3 more wraps over the next 3 weeks!"
--Suzy Cole, OR

"My very first wrap I lost a total of 5-1/2 inches from my waist down.
My legs felt smoother and more toned.  I did another wrap about 10
days later and lost an additional 4 inches.  The inches have stayed
off.  My husband has even noticed the results.  Now I am ready for my
summer vacation to the beach.  I totally recommend [product name]
body wrap to anyone who wants to lose inches and feel great."
--Stacy Russell, TX

What are you waiting for?  You have nothing to lose except fat!!
Get details about our clinically proven body wrap NOW by
emailing us at:
mailto:wrapinfo4u at mailcity.com?SUBJECT=DETAILS

To be removed from future mailings, email us at:
mailto:wrapinfo4u at mailcity.com?SUBJECT=Remove