Expand Your International HDPE Business

c_t_p at ASIA.COM c_t_p at ASIA.COM
Thu Sep 23 07:38:40 EST 1999

Waste Water Treatment: Learn to know a new product

To the attiontion of: Marketing Director,

One of our business partners have told us about your
company with the website

http://www.msa.microscopy.com/MicroscopyListserver/9412.txt

After visiting it, we have found your email address

cellbiol at net.bio.net

and thought that our message could be interesting for you.

C.T. Petrochemical Co., Ltd., based in Bangkok (Thailand),
is a member of Chareon Pokphand Group of Companies. It was
established in 1995 in order to produce HDPE High Density
Polyethylene Geomembrane. These products are manufactured
to help prevent the contamination of valuable water resources
and fluid migration to surface soils and ground water.
Product applications include landfill liners and caps, tunnel
waterproof sheets, shrimp and fishpond liners and general
water reservoir ponds. We export them to over 20 different
countries worldwide. So, you see that you will deal with a
very experienced and professional corporation.

Now, we are searching for new, international importers of
these products (mainly wholesalers, retailers as well as fish
and shrimp farms) to expand our market worldwide.

Please feel free to surf our new introduction web site to get
an overview about our products, our services and us. You will
find us under - just a click away:

http://members.xoom.com/ccthailand/C-T-Petrochemical.html

If you like to have further information like more products
details, a free of charge colored catalog, a price list or
even to start a new business relationship with us, please
contact us now by email: c_t_p at asia.com. Our
experienced Export Manager, Mr. Vatcharapong Ungsrisawasdi,
will be glad to get in touch with you.

Your response will be treated with the necessary discretion
and professionalism.

We are looking forward hearing from you very soon.

We thank you in advance for contacting us!

Best regards,

C.T. Petrochemical Co., Ltd., Bangkok

Mr. Vatcharapong Ungsrisawasdi
Export Manager