Erythroleukemia cells

Richard Schuman rfschuman at erols.com
Mon Sep 27 19:15:56 EST 1999

Luba:

I have not worked with K562 in years, but I recall that all-trans retinoic
acid was a good differentiating agent (sorry, I cannot remember the
concentration) and that DMSO did not work well.  I have recently worked with
similar cells and find that 0.75% dimethylformamide is great, with
differentiation in 3-5 days.  Hope this helps.

Rick Schuman