rpm to g?

Per Holse Mygind perm at biobase.dk
Thu Apr 6 08:06:02 EST 2000

"Chong Wai Yin( Zhang Weixian)" wrote:

> Hi, does anyone know how to convert rpm (rounds per minute) to g (gravity)?
> eg. 14000rpm = ?g
>
> --
> Chong Wai Yin, Kelvin
> Zhang Weixian
> -- For Nature, heartless, witless Nature
>    Will neither know nor care.
>    And from my pillow, looking forth by light
>    Of moon or favouring stars, I could behold
>    The antechapel where the statue stood
>    Of Newton with his prism and silent face,
>    The marble index of a mind for ever
>    Voyaging through strange seas of Thought, alone. --

Depends on rotordiameter, I can't remmeber the formula, but most
manuals will supply you with a table/graph

--
Sincerely

Per Holse Mygind

Per Holse Mygind, Cand.scient

Department of Medical Microbiology and Immunology
The Bartholin Building, University of Aarhus, Denmark
phone : 89 42 17 47, fax   : 86 19 61 28