www.conrado.net welcomes your views

clifton matthew at netgates.co.uk
Mon Apr 17 09:46:17 EST 2000

Hi, all

I have just opened a new web-page which will try to bring opinions on
the hottest issues of our advanced technology times, from bio-technology
to artificial intelligence, from quantum gravity to space colonization.
The great old pioneer of the space Age Arthur Clarke at some point
encouraged me in my efforts to create a free, uncensored but
skeptically-moderated platform of discussion for all ideas, and your
views are welcome too.

The URL is

www.conrado.net

Also, in these paranoid times you may want to keep an eye on the
Continental flight of April 19th, London gatwick to Portland via
Houston, as I am flying there and ``The Matrix`` doesn`t seem to like me
too much....