Quick and easy merchant account setup

lindalou at tytlabs.co.jp lindalou at tytlabs.co.jp
Wed Apr 19 08:57:12 EST 2000

To be removed please email saratw26 at bigfoot.com
and type remove in the subject line.
Do you need a COMPLETE E-COMMERCE SOLUTION
TO ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS AND CHECKS for your
website, traditional storefront or homebased business?

-Bank-approved merchant accounts
-Secure server connectivity
-Real-time, online payment transactions
-Shopping carts
-Terminals & printers
-Ground-breaking 95% approval rate
-Fast 5 - 7 day setup

A turnkey e-commerce solution.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL, If you haven't started your
online business, now you can with our complete
Virtual Storefront Package!

Everything included, just add your product, service or idea!

Secure transactions are authorized in true real-time
immediately upon submitting orders.

You can process transactions right on the web without
the need for separate transaction terminal or processing
software.

Dedicated data line for fast, 3-5 second transactions.
No installation required! All software resides on
dedicated, secure server.

Quick and easy account setup: 5 - 7 days.
___________________________________

Full Service E-Commerce Provider who offers complete
e-commerce solutions for thousands of businesses.

-Virtual Terminal enables you to automatically accept,
authorize and process secure credit card and electronic
check orders directly through your web site.

-Turn your computer into a credit card terminal. Effective
credit card processing for mail, phone order, and
non-internet businesses. Batch upload feature makes
recurring billing a snap!

-Electronic Checks  Process secure electronic check
transactions from anywhere in the world with Internet
service. FREE with some services or can be purchased
seperately.

-Terminals & Printers  State-of-the-art technology for your
physical storefront. The perfect solution for traditional
businesses looking for a faster, easier way to authorize
and manage credit, ATM, and check guarantee transactions.

The Time Is Right!!!            Call Now!!!
To have a representative contact you, please call our toll
free voice mail and leave the following Info.

1-888-248-6515

Name_____________________________________
Phone_______________________
Best Time To Call_____Hawaii - Pacific - Mountain -
                                       Central - Eastern
Company Name______________________________
Type of Product______________________________

A merchant account representative will contact you soon.
=====================================
Here's what our customers say...

Testimonial # 1 - I knew having a merchant account would
increase my sales, But never thought it would be so great.
In addition in being able to take major credit cards, I can
also do real time credit card processing on the internet and
receive orders while I am Sleeping. It's awsome! I encourage
every serious business owner to get one. Thanks. M.B./MI

Testimonial # 2 - " Being a homebased business owner, no
one would approve me, until this came my way. I am more
than greatful. Within 10 days I had my merchant account
set up. I am more than pleased with the 24 hr. customer
service. My business has sky rocketted because I now can
accept credit card orders. " Oscar/FL