Would You like to Quit Your Job ?

nessa at parksrule.net nessa at parksrule.net
Fri Aug 4 06:33:43 EST 2000

I Have To Get This Off My Chest Before I Explode!

Dear Friend,

You can earn $50,000 or more in the next 90 days sending e-mail.
Seem impossible? Is there a catch?

Well it is Possible and NO, there is not a catch!

Read on for your way to financial freedom.

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY. It does not
require you to come into contact with people, do any hard work, and
best of all, you never have to leave the house except to get the
mail.  If you believe that someday you'll get that big break that
you've been waiting for, THIS IS IT!

Simply follow the instructions, and your dreams will come true.

1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below.

For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF
THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS,
YOUR NAME & PHYSICAL ADDRESS.

2. After you've ordered the four reports.

Take THIS advertisement/email and remove the name and address under
REPORT #4. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position and
move everyone else down a spot. The #4 person has now completed the
cycle and is counting a mountain of $5 bills.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing! (surely you
can afford $20). You obviously already have an Internet Connection
and e-mail is FREE!

There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET AND NEWSPAPERS

Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below:

1st level-your 10 members with $5 .......................$50
2nd level-10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)...........$500
3rd level-10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)......$5,000
4th level-10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000)..$50,000
TOTAL -----------------------------------------------$55,550

For every $5.00 you receive,
all you must do is e-mail them the
report they ordered. THAT'S IT!
  THE REPORTS
*** Order Each REPORT by NAME and NUMBER ***

Notes:

   ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH
   REPORT. CHECKS NOT ACCEPTED - NO CHECKS - $5 BILLS ONLY

   Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least
   one sheet of paper.

   On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the name & number
   of the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and
   (c) your name & postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW!
--------------------------------------
REPORT #1:

"HOW TO SEND OUT 1 MILLION E-MAILS FOR FREE!"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

Ruby Carr
3710 Belle Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21215
REPORT #2:

"HOW TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE UTILIZING THE POWER OF
MULTILEVEL MARKETING AND THE INTERNET!"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

Bruce Miller
4680 Bryant Road
Buford, GA.30518
REPORT #3:

"HOW TO CREATE AN IRRESISTIBLE INFORMATION PRODUCT!"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

DNW Enterprises
P.O. Box 190475
Burtonm MI.48519
REPORT #4:

"SEVEN STEPS TO ONLINE MARKETING SUCCESS!"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

JKA
6634 NW Sioux Dr.
Kansa City, MO. 64152
That's it!

My personal testimony is that it works.
I had a bulk email company send a minimal amount and received
several times my investment. I don't see myself stop mailing this
program ANYTIME soon!

Sincerely,

Allison Primner

 This message is sent in compliance of the proposed
 bill:SECTION 301.
 Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,
 further transmissions to you by the sender of this
 email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a
 the subject line. This message is not intended for
 residents in the State of Washington, screening of
 addresses has been done to the best of our technical
 ability. If you are a Washington, Virginia, or
 California resident or otherwise wish to be removed
 from this list, further transmissions to you by the
 sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you
 by sending a reply to   mstrsrvcs at mailme.org
 with the word remove in the subject line.

7-s

---