Play your Piano using this patented instructional device.

PianoMan hhand.91 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 12 17:30:44 EST 2000

Piano owners.  We guarantee you will play a recognizable melody upon recieving this
incredible technology for your piano.

Click on the Email address below..and enter "More info" on the subject line and click the
Send icon.   We will send you complete information about this incredible device that will make
you an instant Piano Player.  It's truely amazing!

      Pianoman at iar.net

If you have recieved this in error please click on the email address below,  type "remove"
on the subject line and send.

      hhand81 at hotmail.com

This ad is being sent in compliance with Senate bill 1618, Title 3, section 301, Paragraph
(a)(2)(c)

---