Congratulations...You Got Web Site!

Small Business Newsletter smallbiz at newz00.dynip.com
Sat Aug 19 19:38:05 EST 2000

Got Web Site?

For a limited time, we are offering a custom designed Web Site up to 3 pages
for only $445!

We will also include:

- 1 year hosting fees (a $180 value)

- Domain Name Registration Fee (1 year=$35)

If you Sign up until: August 25/00 We will offer FREE Promotion:

- Search Engines submission: All major search engines+Index sites - over
3000 ( a $145 value)

- Your classified Ad posted to 500+ Classifieds web sites ($50 value)!

- Your site promoted to 100.000 e-mail recipients (a $500 value)

sign Up now at:

http://www.onesmalldot.com/le/index.html
or Call Toll Free:

1-877-599-3141